View Profile VonBoche

1 Movie Review

That'll get me even more hyped to wath Maximillian for sure

6 Art Reviews

It's a strange bunch this pic has brought forward. Won't somebody please think of the poor poooor president of the United States ?!

Not that I particularly like the pic, the eyes and lips seem too big and the hair isn't uncomfortable enough to really remind me of Trump but eh, who cares.

SuperPhil64 responds:

It's wild to me how many people will jump to defend powerful rich people. Being critical of your elected officials is so important. Even politicians I like/align with my views have things worth criticizing and should be held accountable for their mistakes/misdeeds.

And yeah I agree with you, while I meant to give him a more caricatural appearance I might have swayed too far from trump in places. Thanks for the feedback.

Worst part is, you could have a beautifully animated 3D model of the cartoonish version of that character. It'd be beautiful, cost effective and would work great, but it wouldn't be considered appealing to the mass-market, not generic enough.

In nay case, I know it's supposed to be a critique but both version look fun in their own way. Even the pixar-eyed abomination you drew is too cartoony to be as creepy as the mascots blandified into unsettling CG.

You make him look as mighty as he proclaims himself to be. I'm not sure he deserves it...

Sflortzdru